Wednesday 27 June 2012

The 10 best coming of age books - Inner City


Here's the link! And Inner City is still free so get reading!

The 10 best coming of age books!


This is from a site called book I can believe in and I did not photo shop it! But I do think it's a bit silly that my book Inner City is number one and Catcher in the Rye is number three.

Any one in their teens or who loves coming of age stories, and in this genre I include social commentary coming of age stories, that is, stories that serve to inform and educate about our world, politics, and social interaction... here's my short list.

1/ Huckelberry Finn
2/ Catcher in The Rye
3/ Lord Of The Flies

These three stand out as classics in any list. Other books I have really enjoyed as coming of age genre are - My Side of The Mountain and The Last Days of Summer (for boys)


No comments:

Post a Comment